If you are unsure how to “tune in” or watch/listen to the show, here are some ways to do so (especially if you want to listen to the show while at work!):
1. “MakerParkRadio” FREE app – (available via App Store), enables you to choose to “audio” listen and/or “video” watch/listen.
2. “Voices from Rock Bottom” Facebook Live-Video – go to the VFRB Facebook Page, LIKE, and watch the live-video there.
3. “Livestream” FREE app – (available via App Store), enables you to directly watch/listen to the live-stream as circulated from the radio station. With livestream, you have the option to “follow” the radio station. In the search bar, type “MakerParkRadio.nyc” to tune in.
4. “Mixlr” app – (available via App Store), allows you to listen directly to the live-stream radio show without having to worry about a video on your cellphone or computer screen. This makes for easy tuning during show hours. In the search bar, type “MakerParkRadio” to tune in at any point during 12-2 PM EST.
5. MakerParkRadio Website – when live-streaming, this website will connect directly to the radio show during show hours, 12-2 PM EST. The live-stream video will appear directly on the homepage.
6. “MakerPark Radio – makerparkradio.nyc” Facebook page – by connecting with MakerPark Radio on Facebook during show hours, 12-2 PM EST, or going to the “Voices from Rock Bottom” Facebook page to catch the reshare of the live-stream video. Live-stream video will appear with options to watch/tune in to the stream at present time, write comments, and share on your own personal Facebook page. I also share this link on my own Facebook page for easy access. Feel free to friend DJ Prof B-Squared on Facebook at “Danielle M. Bianco-Bacigalupo”!
For any other questions about tuning in or the radio show, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.